RUN THROUGH THE MENOPAUSE VIDEO COURSE
Take control of your body and feel confident and positive about running through the perimenopause and beyond.
Sign up below to be first in line for
when the course doors re-open
Running in the perimenopause can be difficult and frustrating. As your body changes, so does your running. It can be so demoralising that you might feel like quitting altogether.
- Battling with menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, weight gain and aching joints?
- Losing your motivation to run?
- Struggling to make progress in your running?
- Feeling frustrated that your relationship with running is changing?
- Feeling as if you aren’t in control of your body?
- Feeling confused and maybe even afraid by what is happening to your body?
- Losing your sense of self and struggling with your confidence?
- Fighting with your running, the one constant in your life that keeps you physically and mentally well?
- Unsure what to do and where to start to improve things?
I know how you feel...
I’m fifty, perimenopausal and a runner. I know how you’re feeling! What I’ve learned through my personal perimenopausal experience, my 22 years as a doctor, 15 years as a runner and 7 years as a 261 Fearless Coach leading women’s running groups, is that there is a way through this.
I’ve discovered that the menopause is known as ‘the change’ for a very good reason. You can’t simply carry on doing the same things you’ve always done and expect everything to be fine. You need to make changes in your life. The changes you make NOW to how you move, eat and think will determine your future.
Once I got a clear understanding of this and about what was going on inside my body, the changes I needed to make became obvious and easier to implement. I now feel positive, confident and prepared for running through the perimenopause. In fact, I’m enjoying my running more than ever and I know I’m setting myself up for a healthy future!
Follow My 6 Step Process
My 6 step process will help you run successfully through the menopause and future-proof your body. I will teach you how to:
- Invest – realise the importance of prioritising yourself.
- Learn – understand what the menopause actually is and why you feel the way you do.
- Prepare – be aware of the symptoms of the perimenopause and how they might affect you and your running.
- Change – understand what you need to do to adapt to this new phase of life, to both minimise symptoms now but also to keep you healthy and running well into the future.
- Troubleshoot – have the knowledge to deal with numerous peri-menopausal problems that can threaten your running.
- Develop the right mindset – be able to take a negative, turn it into a positive, form a plan AND feel excited about it!
Follow my process and you will:
- Learn about what’s going on in your body in the perimenopause.
- Feel prepared for all the menopause can throw at you.
- Understand the changes you need to make.
- Get tips and advice on how to make lasting habits.
- Feel equipped to overcome the symptoms of the perimenopause that affect running.
- Know when and where to get help.
- Develop the right mind-set to make changes.
- Feel in control, positive and confident about your running through the menopause.
- Renew your love of running and feel excited about your running years ahead.
What my students say...
Come and join me on my video course as I take you from the basics of what the menopause is, through to you having a plan for how to cope with every hurdle it might throw at you. I love teaching women, helping them to appreciate how amazing their bodies are and helping them understand that small changes add up to great things. I'm on a mission to keep women running through the perimenopause and beyond. I can’t wait to share my knowledge and experience with you. I don’t want the menopause to ruin your running and I definitely do not want you to quit! Through videos, downloadable worksheets, checklists and more, we’ll work through my 6 step process and you’ll feel equipped, ready and excited to take on the challenges ahead.
The course includes:
- 24 videos
- Resources guide
- Tips sheets
- 12 week RTTM journal
- Motivation images bundle
You don't have to do this alone
The menopause can be a lonely place, don’t struggle on your own. Don’t let the menopause stop you running. Once you’re out of the habit of running, you lose fitness quickly and it’s so much harder to restart. Save time, energy and frustration by taking this course now. Don’t wait and battle on in silence. So many women are going through the same thing. You don’t have to do it alone. My video course will give you all the necessary tips, tools and steps you need to help you keep enjoying your running through the menopause both now and in years to come.
Take the step to a healthier future
For the price of a pair of trainers, this course will help you overcome your perimenopausal running problems, guide you to use running to help you through the menopause and set yourself up for long term good health and independent living. Your 80-year-old self will be so grateful that you took this step now to future-proof your body.
This course was built for you if you’re:
- a woman who uses running for fun, fitness and good mental health.
- finding that perimenopausal symptoms are affecting your running or you want to feel equipped for when they do.
- someone who struggles to stick to new routines and habits.
- feeling frustrated by your body and changing moods.
- finding running harder than you used to
- feeling overwhelmed, confused or don’t know where to start.
This course is NOT for high achieving athletes, menopause experts or women who are already widely read on the topic. We'll be going back to basics. Also, it's not really for you if you don’t understand what the big deal about running is!
There's a 14-day money back guarantee if you don’t feel you have benefitted in some way from the course.
Common questions about the course
Q How long will it take me to do the course?
A You can move as quickly or as slowly as you like with this course. If you take the time to digest each section and take action it will take you 12 weeks (there’s the 12 week RTTM journal to guide you). However, you can easily work through more quickly if you want to. You will have access to the course for 12 months.
Q How many videos are there and how long are they long are they?
A There are 24 videos in the course, ranging from 6 minutes to 26 minutes.
Q Do I have to watch the videos in order or can I jump around?
A We recommend working through the course in order to get the most out of it. In the ‘trouble shooting’ section you can select the videos you want to watch if you are tight for time.
Q How do I access the course?
A Clicking the button here will take you to the checkout page. Following checkout you will receive an email from the Courses school on Thinkific. You will be asked to login and set a password to access your private learning portal. On the portal you will see all the learning material on the side bar and you can work your way through at your own pace.
Q Can I do the course on my phone?
A You can access the course on your phone however you may find some of the details on the slides are more comfortably viewed on a larger screen.
Q Do I need to print anything out?
A No, printing is not necessary. Any PDFs provided are editable online and can be saved to your computer. You can choose what suits you best.
Q I’m not a regular runner but want to start running, is this course for me?
A Absolutely, whatever your level of running you will benefit from the advice, tips and tools in the course.
Q What if I don’t like the course, can I get my money back?
A There's a 14-day money back guarantee if you don’t feel you have benefitted in some way from the course.
Let me help you!
Let’s turn things around so you feel positive, confident and in control. You can keep running, enjoy running and progress in your running despite the menopause. In fact, running can help you through the menopause. You may even enjoy running more than ever. You just need to know how to tweak and change things. I’ll show you how.
Who am I?
I’m Dr Juliet McGrattan, former GP, award-winning author, writer and speaker. I’m the Women’s Health Lead and a Master Coach at 261 Fearless, a global, non-profit, women’s running network 261 Fearless. I met hundreds of women struggling with the menopause during my 22 years as a doctor, 16 of those as a GP. I’ve been running for 14 years and leading women’s running groups for 10 years.
My first book, Sorted: The Active Woman’s Guide to Health published by Bloomsbury in 2017 was awarded first prize in Popular Medicine at the British Medical Association Book Awards. My second book Run Well: Essential health questions and answers for runners also published by Bloomsbury was an Amazon Best Seller.
I’ve been the resident Health Expert at Women’s Running magazine in the UK for 10 years and they recently published my Runner’s Guide to the Menopause as the lead feature. I’ve written for countless other health and running related websites and magazines and been a guest speaker at in-person and online events for international audiences.
I’m passionate about using running for good health and wellbeing I don’t want to keep all this experience to myself – let me help you!