Do you want running to feel easier so you can enjoy it more? Do you want to run faster or longer? Have you reached a point where you’ve become more invested in your running and want to improve it?
The simplicity of running is one thing that makes it so accessible but while it’s literally putting one foot in front of the other, it’s all too easy to make it harder for yourself than it needs to be. There are lots of things you can do if you want to start focusing more on running, make progress and challenge yourself.
For the next 8 weeks I’m going to be sharing a series of blogs on how to improve your running. This is perfect for you if:
- You’ve recently caught the running bug
- You’ve run for a while and want to step up a level
- You’ve fallen out of love with running and want to restart or re-ignite your relationship with it
- You find running really hard and this puts you off doing it
- You’re a bit bored with running and want to mix things up a bit
- You’re in peri or post menopause and need a bit of a running boost
- You’re just curious!
I’ll share one tip each week. I’d love you to let me know how you get on trying out the tip. You can comment here on the blog or on social media. Let’s see what we can achieve in 8 weeks. We’ll be heading into summer (in the UK) with an extra spring in our step.
The first blog will be up next week, May 24th 2023. If you sign up for my newsletter below then you’ll get an email each week with the latest blog post, as well as lots of other running tips and chat.